Wednesday 6 October 2010

RYDER CUP COMES HOME...

If you're not interested in golf then look away now, cos this blog is all about the great game! Yes indeed, I did manage to get tickets for the greatest tournament on the planet and I've got the pictures to prove it; and what a tournament it turn out to be. Four days of nerve jangling excitement and what a finish. Held for the first time in Wales at the Celtic Manor near Newport it promised to be a battle of the giants, and what a battle it turned out to be, both in terms of the golf and the weather.Cameras were only allowed in on practice days and I had tickets for Thursday ( a practice day ) and Friday, the first day of the tournament. ( Less said about that the better.) The Americans went out early on Thursday and only played the front nine. Europe came out later and played the back nine. Because of problems getting to the ground I missed most of the Americans practice round. But I'm happy to tell you that I had plenty of time to follow the European Team to get some great shots of the winning side.
If you're into golf then you should know who is who, if you're not, then I'm not about to tell you, figure it out yourself.WELL DONE TEAM EUROPE!

No comments: