Tuesday 24 April 2012

The Inland Seas of Anglesey.

Well here we are! Well over a year since I last posted anything. Is it laziness? or just so busy I couldn't find the time? To be honest, I guess it was a bit of both. Also I felt that I was beginning to repeat myself,
and the last post just about summed it all up, Why I live on Anglesey.
But seeing that I've just bought myself a new sea kayak and wanted to show it off, what better place than here on my own blog. Today was one of those days when nothing was going to stop me from getting out onto the water and flout across it's surface like the clouds flouting across the sky. And of course, here on Anglesey there is a very special place for doing just that; The Inland Seas around Four Mile Bridge. I won't bore you with all the facts and figures about this wonderful act of nature, but let the pictures do the talking.
Let's hope it won't be another year before my next post. I'm thinking not...

No comments: