Monday 27 August 2007

You've gotta start somewhere...


Well here goes... my first blog and I haven't a clue where to start. What I can talk about is Anglesey and how much I love this place. I have views across to the Snowdonia mountains and a short drive to the coastal waters of the Irish sea with some of the best paddling right on my door step. You can always find somewhere quiet to sit and contemplate and take in the sea air. The sand dunes of Rhosneigr or the pine forest in Newborough are just minutes away and a hike into the mountains can be had in less then half an hour.
I came here to get away from the madness of city life where I felt like a dog chasing his tail. As the saying goes; " Do you live to work or work to live." Well here on Anglesey I work to live, and what a life I have. Pay the bills, then make images, music and waves...
Will post a few images with this first blog of mine and later on, will put a few links to some of my music.

Have a good life,

Paul.

No comments: